COVID Protocols at Holy Family
(Updated May 26, 2021)
- Update: The general obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days is reinstated beginning on June 11, 2021.
- Update: Ushers will no longer seat people when they enter. The first few rows are reserved for those who want to be socially distanced. The remaining pews are all open, but we ask that you spread out as much as possible.
- Update: Holy Water fonts have returned to the entryways.
- Update: There will be time for a brief, non-contact time for the Sign of Peace.
- At this time, face masks are still recommended for all Mass attendees.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill. Please follow CDC guidelines on when to quarantine if you've been exposed to a Covid-positive person.
- The 8am Sunday Mass will continue to be live streamed on Facebook and later posted on YouTube.
- The church is open for private prayer from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Saturday (typically). There is Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the first and third Wednesday of the month from 9am-9pm.
Pastor's Notes - 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 26)
Monday, September 27
Tuesday, September 28
6pm - Debbie Zagray (living)
Wednesday, September 29
8am - Walter Dries (living)
Thursday, September 30
8am - Richard Batchelor
Friday, October 1
8am - Barbara Koetter VonAllmen
Saturday, October 2
8am - Bill Reed
5pm - Richard O’Leary
Sunday, October 3 - 27th Sunday
8am - Glenda Turrill
10:30am - Parishioners of Holy Family Parish
6pm - Albert Schmitt
- What To Do When You Can't Go To Mass
- National Alliance on Mental Health COVID-19 Resources
- How Should Catholics Respond to the Coronavirus? - Fr. Mike Schmitz
- The Why & How of Spiritual Communion
- St. Paul Center Online Studies
- Understanding the Bible - USCCB
- Daily Mass with the Archdiocese of Indianapolis
- Mass on TV: Tips for Transforming Your Couch Into A Pew - Article from Busted Halo
- Mental Health Resources
From Holy Family:
- Archdiocese Removes General Dispensation for Sunday Mass - May 26
- Mask Mandate Update - April 9
- Update to Holy Family COVID Protocols - March 18
- Sunday Mass Obligation Lifted Indefinitely - October 22
- Sunday Mass Obligation Lifted Until Nov. 1 - August 3
- Update to Reopening Protocols – June 5
- Pastor's Notes for Pentecost Sunday – May 31
- Pastor's Notes for Ascension Sunday – May 24
- Pastor's Notes for the 6th Sunday of Easter - May 17
- Pastor's Notes for the 5th Sunday of Easter - May 10
- Pastor's Notes fro the 4th Sunday of Easter - May 3
- Pastor's Notes for the 3rd Sunday of Easter - April 26
- Pastor's Notes for Divine Mercy Sunday - April 19
- Pastor's Notes for Easter Sunday - April 12
- Pastor's Notes for Palm Sunday - April 5
- Pastor's Notes for the 5th Sunday of Lent - March 29
- Pastor's Notes for the Feast of the Annunciation - March 25
- Closure of Churches in ArchIndy - March 17
From the Archdiocese of Indianapolis:
- Lifting of the Dispensation from the Obligation of Mass Effective 11 June 2021 - May 10, 2021
- Plan for Reopening of Churches and Resuming the Celebration of Public Mass - May 8, 2020, updated May 22
- Statement on the Resumption of Public Liturgies - May 6, 2020
- Moving Forward from Pandemic - May 1, 2020
- Closure of Churches is Necessary to Keep All Safe - April 6, 2020
- Let us remain Christ-centered during this difficult time - April 3, 2020
- Supporting Charitable Works of the Church - April 3, 2020
- Statement on the Care of Souls and the Forgiveness of Sins During this Pandemic in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis - March 24, 2020
- Information on the Suspension of the Public Celebration of Mass - March 17, 2020