Based on the first two weekends of public Mass, our Reopening Protocols have been updated to better serve the parish. Key changes include:
- The restriction to attend every other weekend by Last Name has been removed. The 125-person limit in the main sanctuary is still in place to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitizing spray is available by the east entrance. You are responsible for cleaning any pews you touch when coming to the church for private prayer. Mist lightly and let air dry.
- Volunteers will sanitize pews, door handles, and other commonly touched surfaces after every Mass (including weekdays).
- Though the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is lifted until at least August 15, we recommend attending Mass once per week if you are healthy. Weekday Masses typically have fewer people in attendance and may be a better option for some people.
- Parish Offices will reopen with limited hours beginning June 15. See the protocols document for exact times.
Not sure if you're ready to return to Mass in person? The decision chart below can help you decide.