As a community of faith, we are brothers and sisters – one family – in the Lord.
Below are the intentions that have been submitted by community members over the past month. Please hold each other in prayer, asking the Father with confidence to stay close to His children.
If you have a special intention that you would like to share with the Holy Family community, please fill out the Prayer Request Form.
- Please pray in Thanksgiving for Holy Family Parishioner Carl Duncan III as he had a successful surgery. We pray for his quick recovery.
- Please pray for Holy Family Parishioner David Drake as he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and will begin undergoing treatment to remove the tumor.
- Please pray for healing for the family members of Holy Family Parishioner Anna Pennington.
- Holy Family Parishioner Carl Duncan III has to have outpatient surgery this Friday a.m. (July 2). He will have his vascular filter removed, which was put into place when he was in the hospital earlier this year.
- Holy Family Parishioner Bill Glover recently had an accident at work that resulted in two broken knees. He has had two surgeries and has a long road to recovery. Please pray for pain control, successful rehabilitation, and return to work and daily activities.