Faith, Friends, Fellowship, & Fun
Totus Tuus (a Latin phrase meaning “totally yours”) was the motto of Pope St. John Paul II. It signifies our desire to give ourselves entirely to Jesus Christ through the hands of our Blessed Mother Mary.
The mission of Totus Tuus is to inspire in young people a true longing for holiness. Seminarians and college students from the Archdiocese of Indianapolis carry this mission to every young person and participant of Totus Tuus.
The youth see that these young adults are joyful and on fire with the Catholic faith, which encourages them to strive for the same thing in their lives.
Totus Tuus will be taking place at Holy Family. It is co-hosted by St. Mary New Albany, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and the Catholic Community of Jeffersonville.
Learn more about the program at totustuus.church
Grade School Program
Students entering grades 1-6 are invited to join us for fun, faith-filled days with games, skits, songs, sacraments, class, & recess. Students will need to bring a sack lunch.
- Who: Students entering grades 1-6
- Dates: Monday, June 14-Friday, June 18
- Time: 9:00 am-2:30 pm
- Cost: $20
Students entering grades 7-12 are invited to join us for a week of engaging discussions, prayer opportunities, learning, games, and life-changing witnesses of how to give yourself totally to God.
- Who: Students entering grades 7-12, Graduated Seniors
- Dates: Sunday, June 13 -Thursday, June 17th
- Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
- Cost: $20
Deadline to register: May 31
Help make Totus Tuus 2021 a success by providing support in the following ways:
- join the team of volunteers who are present daily. (T-shirts are available for $5. Volunteer 2 or more days and the t-shirt is free)
- provide snacks for the week
- host the missionary team for a meal
- house 2 men or 2 women at your home for the week
- provide lunch for the missionary team
- financial donation to offset the program cost
If you are able to help in any way, please contact Abbi Hamm: [email protected] or 812-944-8283x227.