Trunk or Treat 2019
Friday, October 18, 2019
Trunk Setup begins at 5:45 PM
Trunk & Treating begins at 6:30 PM
Event for Parishioners & Families of Holy Family School.
Participants must supply their own nut-free candy or treat to hand out. (See list on holyfamilyeagles.com)
NO super scary costumes or offensive decorations, please!
Pre-registration required due to limited space. Reserve your spot using this SignUp Genius Link
PARENTAL SUPERVISION REQUIRED! ABSOLUTELY NO DROP-OFFS!
This year, we will be in the parking lot between the cafeteria and gym! No cars will be allowed to park there. Please bring chairs and/or tables!
We will have a Costume contest judged by the PHS Girls Basketball team! Categories include:
- Father’s Favorite
- Most original homemade costume
Admission: Donation of non-perishable items for SVDP. With each donation the child will receive 1 ticket/item (ie. 5 items=5 tickets). Tickets will be used for pie in the face, face paint, bean bag toss.
- Canned fruit
- Mac n cheese
- Spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti noodles
- Peanut butter
- No alcohol
- Peanut free treats
- For every can good a child brings, they get a ticket for pie in the face or another activity.
- Parent/guardian must be present during entire trunk or treat. No dropping off of child to stay by themselves or another family.
- If your child is collecting treats you must distribute treats.
- This is a parish and school function.
- No scary costumes.