Online Bulletin - March 22
Mar 23, 2020
While Masses are suspended, we will not be publishing a traditional bulletin. Please share this information with those who may not follow us online. You can also sign up for our weekly email here to get this content directly in your inbox.
What To Do When You Can't Go To Mass
Watching Mass online, making Spiritual Communions, and learning about the rich history of the Church are all ways to keep you and your family spiritually grounded while public Masses are suspended.
Helping Those in Need
Early last week, the staff at Holy Family called registered members of the parish 75 and older for which we were not 100% certain they had immediate family in the area. About 100 phone calls were made. This was a multipurpose call. We wanted all to know of our prayers and support in this time. We wanted to make sure they had people looking in on them and caring for them. We offered assistance with food or prescription pick-up, if needed. Last, we wanted them to know they are valued and loved by the greater parish - now and always.
If you know of someone who may need similar assistance, please let us know so we can support them.
Thank you to all those who participated in this year's Silent Auction! Any items that were not picked up on Thursday will be safely stored until the school is reopened.
St. Vincent de Paul
Your Saint Vincent DePaul Society is making the following changes to continue to help our neighbors during the highly contagious COVID-19 outbreak:
- Home visits are being replaced by phone calls to help neighbors with rent and utility assistance.
- Food deliveries are still taking place but we will only deliver to the neighbors front door and not enter the home.
- Furniture donations pickups and deliveries are suspended at this time.
- Our food donation box has been moved from the Church cry room vestibule to the In Heaven’s Eyes donation drop off room on the East (Green Valley Road) end of the Holy Family Campus. The In Heaven’s Eyes entryways doors will be sterilized daily to minimize the risk of transferring the virus.
- We expect the need for help to grow, so please mail any financial donations to the Parish office.
As always, please continue to pray for our clients as their biggest need is hope for a better tomorrow!
Your continued financial support is needed and appreciated during this time. eGiving through Faith Direct is a secure and easy way to get your donation directly to us. Click on the image above to see how!
You may also continue to give with check or cash by mailing it to our office.
Welcome to our new parishioners!
You could design the next t-shirt for Catalyst Catholic