Our Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of Holy Family Parish, dedicate ourselves to forwarding the mission and purpose of the Church in our Southern Indiana community. In association with the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and the New Albany Deanery, and by using “The Holy Family” as our model we . . . .
- Proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ through prayer and Sacraments
- Share in Christian fellowship with one another in a caring faith community
- Provide service to those in need within our own community and the community at large
- Support life-long learning within our parish and its ministries
- Devote time, talent, and treasure to build upon the legacy of our past and secure the promise of our future
- Our Pastor
- Our Staff
- Our School
- Parish History
- Pastoral Council
- Long Range Plan
- Photo Gallery
Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
For cost efficiency purposes, the parish offices will be closed every Friday at 12:30. If necessary, parish staff will be available Friday afternoons by appointment.
Tuesday-Saturday: 8 a.m.
Saturday Vigil: 5 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession): Saturdays from 4:15-4:45 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 6 p.m.