- OPEN HOUSE – SUNDAY, APRIL 28th – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Next Sunday morning you are invited to our open house in the Burkert Office Building. We’ve done some sprucing up and spring cleaning. If you’ve never met the staff and seen where we work this would be a good chance. See details in the bulletin.
- During the month of May, in honor of the Blessed Mother, the Holy Family Pro-Life Committee would like to invite parishioners to join us for rosary groups called, “To Jesus through Mary” One group will consist of 4 families that will rotate saying the Rosary once a week during the month of May.
Each group will receive a prayer bag which contains: a blessed rosary,crucifix, candle and a prayer card. Please consider joining in this special occasion to pray for Holy Families. To join a group, please call the Parish Office prior to May 1st in order to be put on the prayer schedule.
- Our Facilities Oversight Committee was able to secure a bargain on getting the drapes behind the altar cleaned and the pulley mechanism repaired. This can be done during the week and would only affect or weekday mass appearance.
- Every family registered in our parish receives the archdiocesan weekly newspaper, the Criterion. There is an envelope in your packet for buying the subscription. If you have not bought the Criterion our parish must cover the cost for you. Please help us: include your Criterion envelope in the collection basket with your Sunday offering.
- Our sister in the Lord, Monnie Miller – Rhonda (Miller) Stumler’s mother – went home to God this week. Her funeral will be Thursday at 11:30 am. Please join me in prayers for her.