Holy Family Parish is so happy to share the entire 2018 schedule of the New Albany Deanery Parishes’ Picnics and Festivals with you. All of the festivals are listed below, or you can download the entire schedule for the 2018 New Albany Deanery Picnics and Festivals.
ST. BERNARD FRENCHTOWN
Sunday, Aug. 5 (10 a.m. -3 p.m.)
- Drawing for $10,000 – Only 300 tickets sold ($100 each)
- Country fried chicken/ham dinner, noodles and pies served in an air conditioned dining room until 2 p.m. Carry out available
- Silent auction, games for kids and adults, 50/50 raffle, handmade quilt raffle
ST. MARY LANESVILLE – 175th Anniversary Picnic & Homecoming
Sunday, Aug. 12 (10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.)
- Chicken and ham dinner served country style in an air conditioned dining room
- $6,000 in cash prizes
- Over 30 quilts to be raffled
- Linen/craft booths, huge Granny’s Attic, numerous games
- Silent Auction
Mass schedule: 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
ST. MARY OF THE KNOBS – ‘KNOBSFEST’
Saturday, August 18
- “The Louisville Crashers” 9 p.m. to midnight!
- Live music, Gambling and Beer Garden 6pm to midnight!
Sunday, August 19
- 10:30am to 3:00pm
- Home-cooked chicken dinners
- Games of chance and skill, Bingo, Pull Tabs
- Corvette Raffle, Capital Prize, Quilt raffle
- Large Kid’s Zone
ST. AUGUSTINE JEFFERSONVILLE
Sunday, Sept. 9 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Harvest chicken dinner
- Quilt raffle
- Bake sale
ST. MARY NEW ALBANY – Multi-Cultural Festival
Saturday, Sept. 15
- Begins with bilingual Mass at 4:00 p.m.
- American and Hispanic foods, music and dancing
- Raffles and games for all ages
ST. MICHAEL CHARLESTOWN – ‘SEPTEMBERFEST’
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Famous fried chicken dinner and traditional Mexican food from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent auction, games of chance, quilt raffle, money raffle
- Mexican music and dancing
- $500 Jay C/Kroger gift card raffle
- Mass schedule: 11 a.m. (bilingual)
ST. MICHAEL BRADFORD
Sunday, Sept. 23 (10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Annual ham and chicken dinner with homemade dumplings from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Raffles, quilts, booths, bingo and more
- Silent Auction!
- Beer Garden – 2nd Annual on Friday the 21st!
ST. MARY NEW ALBANY
Saturday, October 6
- 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Stop by the corner of Spring and Eighth Streets for a bite to eat during the Harvest Homecoming Parade
- American and Mexican Foods
ST. JOHN PAUL II – Turkey Shoot, Fall Festival and Chicken Dinner (At St. Joe Hill Campus)
Sunday, Oct. 7 (11 a.m.)
- Chicken dinner with homemade dumplings
- TV, Lawn tractor, iPad, Weber Grill raffles
- Booths, Quilts and Big Money raffles!
- Firing Range