The fiscal year ending June 30, 2017, financial reports are now available here. Please feel free to contact Carol Goins, Business Manager, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The parish and the school ended the year in the black. As explained below, some of the overage was moved to contingency accounts, made up deficits, or returned to our endowment accounts.
- Interest disbursed from our endowment accounts was reinvested back in the endowment accounts as the funds were not needed for operations (Parish-$11,750 and School-$8.975).
- The school made up past year deficits of $12,030.
- The parish moved $25,000 to a contingency fund for emergency use and another $20,000 to a capital improvements fund.
- The school moved $10,000 to a textbook fund for future adoptions and $17,000 to a contingency fund to be used for technology needs.
- Thank you for your continued support of your Holy Family Church and School. Your generosity is much appreciated and much needed.