24 Sep 2012
Mass Announcements – Sept. 23, 2012
- If you are planning to ask for the Sacrament of Marriage in the coming year please attend our information session this Friday evening at 6:30 p.m. in the parish office building. The Catholic Church requires a window of at least six months to prepare couples for marriage.
- Our series of talks on the Spirituality of Vatican II continues on Thursday, October 4 at St. Mary of the Knobs, Gies Activity Center. The presenter is Sr. Joetta Venneman, currently serving in Dubuque, Iowa. The topic is “What It Means to Live Justly” and the presentation begins at 7 pm.
- “Epic: A Journey through Church History” is a DVD Adult Faith Formation series that will be facilitated by our seminarian Ben Syberg and Kathy Wilt. beginning on Oct. 3, at 7:00 pm. Call Kathy to register and check bulletin flyer for more information.
- Mount St. Francis is sponsoring an Evening for Young Adults on Friday, September 28 from 5-7. Please bring a drink or snack to share.
- We welcome Deacon Scott Carroll back to Holy Family. Deacon Scott is in his fourth year of theology at St. Meinrad Seminary and will be ordained a Catholic priest in the spring. He will be with us several weekends this semester to preach and administer the Sacrament of Baptism.